Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Math Night!

Last night, school was in session for the parents!!
We met in our classroom, as a learning community, to discuss the important math strategies in which students will learn this school year. Packets of helpful information and tips were provided to assist the parents in understanding the new way of thinking and learning our students are experiencing. Thank you to those of you who were able to attend! Hopefully you now have a deeper understanding of what we are working toward in class, and are able to help push your student to the next level at home!

Math Night with Miss Thomson & Mrs. McLeod

11 comments:

  1. Today was so much fun! MEGANL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can already think the fun we will have. meganl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a very informative and fun Math night!

    The Griffin Family

    ReplyDelete
  4. The meeting was very informative. Thanks for teaching parents after school hours. We appreciate your commitment to education.
    The Smiths

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish i was at math night


    love lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mom had a great time at math night, i think she learned some things that might help her help me (if I don't already know them).I love math i can't wait to learn more. Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish we could have attended..maybe next time. Looking forward to reading the package.

    -Burgos Family

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the first day of school especially the costumes. Megan L

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved that the comment about math night is on the blog , so if you weren't there you could see and hear what they did. Love Madchen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love doing graphs and I also like the games for graphs .Because I love learning more about them. these graph games are perfect for ME.Love Madchen

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the website all about plants i learend that plants grow and get food from the two processes of photosyntheesis an respiration.
    Megan

    ReplyDelete